1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Crush on my Bi-questioning Friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Overcomplicated, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Overcomplicated

For the past year or so, I've become really good friends with another guy in my grade. We're really similar, and have multiple times said things in complete unison spontaneously. He's come out as bi, though told me he is still not 100% sure if he's bi or gay. I came out to him near the beginning of the month, and he was very supportive to me. One of the largest factors in helping me discover my sexual orientation is a huge crush on him that has become more noticeable in the summer months apart from him.

I want to tell him I have a crush on him, but I don't want to destroy our friendship. I would prefer to tell him in person, and he is coming over in a few days, but I'm extremely nervous and don't know how to bring it up.

Any help and/or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time! :slight_smile:

2. hubcap

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Since he's bi too, I don't think telling him would ruin your friendship. Go for it, you never know, he might even like you that way too.