1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to be sure I'm right? There's too much to lose if I'm wrong

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gentlady, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I posted this other thread in which I was asking your opinions on whether or not my friend has a crush on me. You guys seemed to think he does.
    Here's the link:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil...8-just-friends-worried-about-me-crush-me.html

Now then I'm asking if there's any tell-tale signs or something to be absolutely sure and even if there is, what to do with that fact. If he does see me that way, how to let him know it's not just him? There has been so many moments where we almost kissed, but at the very last second he turned his head away or something. The fact that he never did anything keeps me wondering.
    As I mention in the other thread, we hug and cuddle A LOT. At first I thought it was kind of like a secret because it would always happen behind a closed door, but yesterday he didn't let go of my hands or readjust so that we wouldn't be so cuddled up on the couch, no, not when his brother was in the same room, not even when his dad walked in to say something. I of course was scared shitless because I'm not used to that kind of stuff, as they looked at me slightly confused, but my friend just ignored it.
    So how can I be sure... What if he just sees me as a friend and I make a move on him and ruin everything?

#1 Gentlady, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  2. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. queermeerkat

queermeerkat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    you could always just ask him if he's romantically interested in you *shrugs*
    ...thats all i got

4. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well that is a solution but I do suck at that kind of stuff :lol:

5. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get it, it gets tiring that I talk about him all the time.

6. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The fact that you two snuggle and stuff like that could very well mean that he is into you. But depending on how he is, it could mean he thinks of you as a friend. Does this guy do this to other friends? I think you should compare how he acts with other friends with how he is around you. If there's a difference, he might be into you.
    As much as he can seem to be dropping hints or indirectly telling you, there's a chance he isn't, too. There's no definite way to really tell....
    You just have to talk to him. Try bringing it up as casually as possible. And if he says no, then act unfazed and move the conversation topic to something comfortable without seeming as awkward as you feel. It's hard though, and embarrassing if e says no.
    But from what you said it sounds like it..

So, good luck whatever you do! :slight_smile:
    Keep us posted if something happens