1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When your friends say everyone goes through this

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SoshySheri, Jul 24, 2015.

1. SoshySheri

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My friend and roommate tried to comfort me because I'very dealt with an unbelievable amount of insensitive girls in my looking for someone, the latest blow to my ego involved a drunk text this girl sent me, we weren't serious at all we would snuggle and watch TV from time to time, we hadn't ever even kissed and I was wondering if I should kiss her the next time we hung out, she texted me saying how she wished she could hold me and that she missed me and yeah she was drunk so I did what anyone should when someone that drunk wants to mess around and said I'll come see you when your sober, I'm not buzy tommorow, in the morning I got a text saying I couldn't come over cause they picked someone up who was hotter than me, this is one of many times lately where girls have lacked any sensitivity, or manners for that matter and have just stomped on my feelings. My roommate and friend said to me that how I'm feeling right now is how ever teenage girl feels, and that makes me so mad and feel even more alone, I'm not a teenage girl I'm 25, I've been through hell when coming out the only person I ever loved dumped me through a text message when I was homeless cause my mom was like stay in the closet or get out and I loved her and refused to hide that so I was sleeping on friends couches and didn't have a room to do into to be sad, didn't have anything solid to hold onto, it's been a year of horrible women, who treat me like shit and me trying to smile as I watch everyone else my age get married and have kids, I've graduated school, I've got a roof over my head which was always important to me that I did it on my own, but my place has had flees for over a year and I just had to throw out most of my clothes cause of mice, I work 9 to 10 hours at a job I love come home and try to take care of my place, I feel tired and than for someone to say everyone feels like I do when they are a teenager is so patronizing, I'm so angry and sad this morning.