1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I know thatbi have been bi forba long time...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Allweretaken, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Allweretaken

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have always pushed me being bisexual aside so I would not really have to deal with it. But I realized that I could not push it aside forever so for the past couple of months I have been working up the courage to coming out. I have told 5 people and I am working on telling one of my best friends next time I see her, I want to tell her face to face.
    I really am getting more and more comfortable with coming out and telling all of my friends.
    In my school my friend once asked me to join the GSLBA ( gay straight lesbian bisexual alliance). She did not know that I am Bi she just wanted me to be one of the straight people in the club since there wasn't many. But i was kind of afraid people were gonna think something I did not want them to know yet.
    It is summer now and school starts back up in three weeks. And I know I am ready to come out so I am gonna join the club when I go to school.
    The only real problem is I go to school with one of my sisters, so I am going to have to tell her before I join the club an come out to my school. And if I tell one sister I have to tell the other...and so on ( I have four sisters in total)...But I might hold off on telling my mother for a little bit longer.
    In as little as two months I will be completely out and that just gives me the biggest butterflies!! I really just am super happy!!
    And I am going to six flags with a couple of my friends and when I see them in gonna tell them. And I am gonna hope to god that they accept me because if not than that is going to be a couple of REALLY LONG HOURS.
    I am really just super excited!!!! And I really really want to thank every body in the EC community for all your advice and support. I would not be where I am rite now if it wasn't for you guys!!!