1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing signs from my best friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by abcdeethecat, Jul 26, 2015.

1. abcdeethecat

So she knows I'm bi but more inclined to girls. She knows that I'm attracted to her. I confessed last February. Before Feb, we never held hands, nor cuddled, but after my confession.. we got really, really close.

We held hands all the time and often leans on my shoulder when we commute. We often cuddle when we sleep (because we're roommates), either of our bed is empty most of the time because it's either she's in mine, or vice versa. It didn't stop there.. She started stroking my hand whenever we held hands then we kept on going on lunch dates and museum dates because the campus museum has free admission on Wednesdays.

Then our other roommates asked her if we were together, because all of them knew about me. She denied them and told me that conversation, taht's why i know. Until one night we went out for drinks and I got wasted, she rejected me head-on, and I kissed her, she pushed me away but I pursued, and she gave in.

Our friendship went shakey after that but we got close again anyway.. then she started acting really sexual when we sleep. She strokes my back or my tummy which really turns me on. One time she was actually grinding on my leg and puts pressure on my nether region because our legs are often tangled when we sleep. Then she started touching me elsewhere. I never touched her because I respect our friendship. But somehow, she says she isn't aware of what she does when we sleep. One time she woke up while she was doing stuff to me, she got upset and didn't talk to me for hours, like it was my fault. ><

When I asked her, she says we're just friends. i don't know how I should feel nor what I should do. Is it even possible to do sexual acts to someone else while you're asleep? I really don't know.

---------- Post added 26th Jul 2015 at 04:50 AM ----------

It would really help if some of you guys gave insights. I haven't been this confused since I found out I was attracted to girls ><

2. confusedbubble

If she's rejected you out right I'd stop sharing a bed with her, if she's doing these acts when she says she's asleep then you need to have a frank conversation with her and tell her what she's been doing to you. I honestly think she's using sleep as excuse to try things out with you, she may be deep in the closet and scared to address her feelings but she needs to know how you feel.
    Have a talk with her when you're alone and set some boundaries you don't want to get hurt because of her insecurity she's already rejected you once if she says she's straight move on

3. Nekobi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well I don't know about the rest but I know that it's entirely possible to do weird things to people while your asleep. I often beat people up in my sleep if I share a bed with them. It's kind of confusing waking up and finding them lying on the floor with bruises all over. :<