1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to put online relationship on the right track?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KrazyKav, Jul 28, 2015.

1. KrazyKav

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We started dating not long after first talking to each other, a few days in fact. I couldn't just turn him down because I like him so much but the thing is...Once we got together things started to fall apart. We talk as we would but because of the massive time difference I have to wake up early and go to sleep really late to talk to him.

Meaning I'm more tired and a lot less productive. I hate being rude to my friends trying to end a conversation so imagine how much I dislike the idea of saying to my boyfriend "I have to go get some stuff done so I will talk to you later?" I do wanna talk to him all day everyday but just not the way he wants to talk every day.

I have told my friends about him and I wanna make it work because he is so amazing and makes me feel so great but I just have no idea how to.
    Any advice would be brilliant as I wanna make it work but have no idea how to. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2. shane0595

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    once you got together things started falling apart? yet, he makes you feel so amazing? sounds a bit confusing, but usually if you aren't compatible from the start things don't get better. if things are already falling a aprt i'd seriously consider the possibility that this isn't the one for you...

3. KrazyKav

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was thinking that but I didn't it to come to it. He makes me feel amazing when we talk but the thing is the 8 hour time difference makes it difficult to talk. It wasn't from the moment that we started going out just a little bit after. Plus I said that we have to wait a week before we start dating but he rushed me into it. I guess I do have to end it :frowning2: Oh well I'm sure we can still be friends..at least. I hope so. Thanks for the advice :slight_smile: