1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How long should I wait before I text him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by StartANewLifE, Jul 28, 2015.

1. StartANewLifE

So, I met this guy online.

So back to him. We got into a good conversation last Monday and he agreed to meet me this coming Sunday - August 2. The thing is, my last text was 4 days ago and he hasn't reply since then. I still haven't texted him since then.

Should I still pursue this? Or should I - any day this week, before Sunday - send him one more message and see if he's still up for it?

(I have this promise to myself that he's going to be the last guy I will ever text and see if it will all work out. I deactivate my account and deleted the app where I met him. It's just online dating is becoming toxic for me lately.)

2. Lyana

This is my answer to almost everything... You should do what you honestly want to do.

Do you still want to meet up with this guy? Why? Is this about dating, hooking up, or just hanging out? Are you in a good place emotionally to be doing it right now? It doesn't sound like you are.

If you do want to see him, text him. Like, text him yesterday and stop worrying about it. The thing is, if he's interested, it won't annoy him. If he's not interested, you'll figure it out after this text. So really, you've got nothing to lose. Don't overthink texting, especially with someone you've never even met.

3. Lyana

[snipped, double post]

4. shane0595

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If you text him more than once and he doesn't reply you need to leave it alone. it is common for people to ignore people that they really aren't that interested in. if you've only texted him once i'd give it another shot, and if you don't get a reply move on.

---------- Post added 28th Jul 2015 at 09:47 AM ----------

p.s.
    you are young and there will be many other men...don't waste time on one who isn't that into you.

5. Mhin

Try texting him :slight_smile:. Who knows, he might just waiting for your text :slight_smile: