1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your take on this?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wolf123, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I saw this girl prior and as time passed everything kind of went crazy where she would be iff and in about hanging out but when I would try to plan something I would never hear anything back. We got close with just holding hands and talking etc. she told someone that she wanted someone more confident. Anyways I stopped talking to her for aclire over s month and she texted me wanting to alologize and everything. I said it takes two people to even have just a friendship and she responded by saying that she is trying but that I wouldn't talk to her and or I avoid her. She also said she noticed I stared at her a lot. Thing is why is she suddenly wanting to get closer and everything. We haven't hung out yet but still she wants me to talk to her and be around so there must still be something there. Anyways how can I work on not avoiding her and just talk to her???? Also what is your take on her behavior???

Before she mentioned she liked me but then who knows. She is moving so not out if town but just moving.....