1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for buds I can relate to!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Michimon1993, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Michimon1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    *peeks head out of closet*

Hey guys! :smilewave Just a transmasculine girl looking for some advice :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Soooo, on top of being gender dysphoric, I also struggle with social anxiety and depression. Basically, I've lost a lot of friends because of my issues and am just finding it a little difficult to cope. People are not meant to be by themselves, you know? I really want to make friends like me. It's kind of hard to find other transmasculine girls or LGTB people in the offline world. I mean, apart from being genderqueer, I don't think there's anything that different about me! Sure I can be crazy random at times. I sing to my dogs and laugh at inappropriate times, and get insanely hyper and random at the slightest thing xD But I also love anime/ manga and cosplay! I play video games and adore books and love, love, love getting to know new people :slight_smile: (once I get past the intense awkward, panicky, cannot-form-words phase xp)

This is an awesome, supportive community and I'm sooooo glad I found it :slight_smile: I realllly hope to make friends soon, though. Can anyone relate? Those who answer yes will receive a cyber hug ^^ (&&&)(*hug*)

2. queermeerkat

queermeerkat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I love getting to know new ppl too! I'm...I guess you could say genderqueer, still not sure, hence the Confused&Girly bit. I can be v random, though I'm sure a lot of what is percieved as me being random is just my social awkwardness and a lack of understanding social cues and such.

Libraries/bookstores are like my second home and I've been looking about EC for some cool lgbtqia peeps to talk to, so hi!
    (*hug*) (!)