1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

love, friendship, confusion... i need help???

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by christ, Jul 30, 2015.

1. christ

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    so, uhmg... like three week ago i was talking with
    my best friend through facebook, and somehow our conversation got to the point where we started talking about our sexual preferences, to make the story short, by that time i was figuring myself out, figuring who i was, by the end of our conversation i realized i was bi, and in one of the message he send me, he told me he was also questioning his sexuality, he said to me that he was bi-curious he wanted to have sex with a man, but that was just a fantasy. when he told me that he assume i was bi-carious as well. But the thing is that i once considered i was bi-curious because i just wanted to have sex with a man, but then i realized, that i'm not bi-curious because of him, i realized i'm in love with him. we known each other for 4 years now, but we have been this close for a year now. I dont know what to do about it. like three days ago we met and have some fun going out. and He made a joke like "my penis is bigger than yours" in a public bathroom to be specifically in college, we were both taking a piss... , and clearly this was a joke intended to be sexually somehow... but i just did now follow his game.. but anyways... the thing is i need help, i'm in love with him, but i dont if i tell him, because if i keep being his friend i might get hurt and i dont want that. ohh.. and by the way he is the only one that knows i'm bi and i'm the only one who knows that he is supposedly bi-caurious which is something i doubt. what do i do?

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm going to move this over to the Friends, Family and Relationship sub-forum for you, where you'll hopefully get some helpful advice! :slight_smile: I've also deleted the multiples of this thread that you made accidentally while this one was in moderation.

3. christ

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thanks! Glenn