1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheDudeAbides11, Aug 4, 2015.

1. TheDudeAbides11

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    At my New job I noticed one of my co workers is always staring and smiling at me when I pass by.He gave me a similar look when me and my friends went bowling A few weeks prior to me getting the job.So does this mean he likes me or is he just really friendly?

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's literally no way for us to know. Do you talk to him at all?

3. ModernCat

ModernCat Guest

Can't tell anything yet at this point. Interact more with or at least be more around him.

4. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He could just be curious about you. Like being the new toy in the box kind of way. My brother (straight as an arrow) does this because he's just getting used to people. He's kindof shy so he's just checking you out (not sexualley maybe) to see how you are. His smiling is probabley just a friendly gesture.
    Just don't get too wrapped up by his moves yet until you know him better. Learn more about him, he might be bi/gay too? Be friendly back for now and distract yourself so he leaves your thoughts with work and friends!

Hope I've helped
    Nat

5. Werbinich

It's hard to tell from thus point. Clearly though, he seems to be interested in starting a relationship with you be it platonc, sexual or romantic. Prod him for a bit if he doesn't make the first move but don't jump to anything too quickly. You can ask him out on a date or just spend some time together hanging out. Get to know him more and see what both of you want. You may want to avoid the friendzone should you like him. You can do so by flirting and show implicitly that you are interested. If he doesn't seem grossed out or even return your approaches, it'll be time for you to make the move and see if he is interested as well.

Hugs and Best Wishes!
    Werbinich