1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Advice!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Incredibull, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Incredibull

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello EC,

So my crush that I successfully came out to and incidentally made out and cuddled with just came back from let's say his "hometown" and is going to my school again. I have been wanting to ask him out and started talking to him. He wants to hangout too but here is the problem. While my crush was away I have been taking my time and getting more comfortable with other gay guys and found a really nice guy, who respects me and treats me well. He is cute too, but I do think my crush is cuter :slight_smile:. Anyways, I think the guy I started getting comfortable over summer with is hinting at a relationship. I told him I had a crush on someone else but I am starting to feel for him. My whole plan was to get comfortable and then continue with my crush. What do I do? Do I commit to this guy or try for an opportunity with my crush? AHHHH!

2. troubleshooter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, if you were told to pick one at a moment's notice, who would you pick? That's a good way to tell. If you want to tell also try to compare all their good qualities and bad ones. Along with that, do you want a relationship or just a fling? The crush sounds like it might be more of a fling but this other guy might be relationship material. Really it's a choice that only you can make.

3. Gavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think you just have to think who you could actually have a good relationship with. I've been in a similar situation(even though neither one worked out for me). I had this huge crush on one person, and then more of a lust for this other guy. I was leaning more towards the one guy I had a crush on because he liked me for who I was, and I could be myself around him. The other guy I really didn't connect with at all. He was more just of a "hook up" guy. And like I said, it didn't work out with either of these guys. I'm still really good friends with the guy I had a crush on though. Like I said, we just connect as friends better than that other guy and I did.

What I'm trying to say is, just think of who would really understand you more and you could connect better with. Are you attracted to the one only for hookups, or could you really have a serious, real relationship with him. I say you go for the guy you see yourself more happy with. Be with the one who really gets you and understands you for who you are.

4. Incredibull

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Great advice, I think I am going to go with the guy I'm seeing right now. I just don't want to be thinking about my crush or anything disrespecting the guy I'm with.