1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on somebody who might be straight

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nero360, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Read my other post first its called Average Problem. So I'm a freshman in..... Well actually since its the summer so im a sophomore. I've been crushing over this guy at school were both 15 and friends but not talkative friends. The only thing I know about him is he's very quiet. Talks only when necessary. Has a cool personality when not putting on the whole lonewolf act and a pretty cool person to hang out with. :lol: but I really like and don't have the courage to ask him to hang out. I know how the whole if he's straight thing goes but it doesn't matter he's still someone to hangout with. What I'm asking is how to get my mind off him because I can't sleep at night he's always on my mind. I try many things/advice to get him off my mind but nothing helps . Even the things I like doing best can't help me. Im like:tantrum: "wtf I used to love this why can't I have fun anymore!"

#1 Nero360, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  2. wardrobeescaper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would say that you need to find out what is missing in your life. Maybe your lonely. Are you out etc.

3. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    If you know that he's straight, then i'm sorry, you can't have him. Why don't you go to social events and be social.

4. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you read my last post you'll see that I'm not exactly sure if he's straight or not. I'm not lonely either.

5. CraikNakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awwwww, you're so fucking cute oh my gosh. (*hug*) okay, so I read your other post and I think its totally possible that he may be into you too. Buuuuuut with that said, I've thought that about some guys who turned out to be straight. You wont know until you ask! You said you don't have the courage to ask him to hang out and I say you do! Just go for it! Even if he's straight it sounds like he likes you and he'd probably be down to hang out. Eventually I think you should straight up ask him out I know its terrifying but its just like ripping off a bandaid just get it over with. Trust me after doing it a few times its a breeze. Believe in yourself! I know you can do it, what are you waiting for? Good luck, tell me how it goes!

6. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Its been about two weeks since summer school ended, and the first week all I was doing was thinking and fantasizing about him. Then the next week I started losing feeling for him and then I notice that I don't really know him to even call him a friend. I don't know how old is, when's his birthday, or even what he likes! I guess we are kinda friends we like to joke and goof around. He's learned better communication with everyone. But when we talk idk something feels different his personality changes a bit that could just be me.:confused: I don't get that feeling I used to. Maybe It might be infatuation, or maybe I'm straight? No! wait but I know definitely had feelings for him or did I? Am I just bi-curious? IDK:eusa_doh::confused: