1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on what to do...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Srafikitty123, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Srafikitty123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello! My name is Sarah, and I am bisexual. I want to date a girl, but I'm not sure how to approach the subject with a girl to see if they are interested... Any advice on how to tell if someone is interested in the same sex? I have a GSA at my school, but I don't know how to tell if someone is interested... Any advice would be great!:slight_smile:

2. CraikNakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From my experience you should just ask them straight up no dillydallying that's the best way to find out if they're interested. If you just try to look for hints it will get you nowhere trust me. Just ask her, or maybe ask if she's lgbtq you know? I don't know how well you know this person so its hard to gauge but like I said, I think you should just ask her out, see what happens.

3. troubleshooter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The GSA is a good bet. Just attempt to talk to another girl (maybe even eavesdrop or try to ask around if she's les/bi) and see if she responds to you. Try to make her laugh, see if you have in common with anyone, etc. Basically the same way you'd try to approach a boy if you were straight!