1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she still like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by PerkyWallflower, Aug 9, 2015.

1. PerkyWallflower

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Apologies in advance for the long explanation.

As you can probably see by my profile I'm a 16 year old bisexual girl. There's this girl I met in freshman year of high school who I instantly developed feelings for. Throughout freshman and sophomore year, we would eat lunch together sometimes but never really got to know each other since we didn't have any classes together. We started talking a lot online after sophomore year ended, probably because all of our other friends were on vacation (I just realized this now).

After talking for a few weeks she asked me out on a date. I'm not quite sure how it went, but I was kind of quiet because of my social anxiety (which she doesn't know I have). That was probably a turn-off for her because we haven't been talking much since then. She used to message me several times a day to see what I'm doing, how I am, etc, but now we go without talking for a week at a time. When we do talk I always start the conversation and she tends to leave after a few sentences without offering any type of closure to our conversation.

She's been busy preparing for school since she's transferring schools for junior year and she starts school a few weeks earlier than I do. She's the type of person to stop a relationship if she loses interest, and it's been a month since our date. I've let her know a lot about myself during our conversations before the date, so she know my interests and personality (to a degree). I just wished I got a chance to be more comfortable around her so my social anxiety doesn't get in the way of our interactions.

Thanks for your responses in advance. :slight_smile:

2. Isaacian

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you tried asking her if there's something wrong? If there is you guys could try to work it out. But at the same time everyone gets a bit down every now and again so it might be something else. I wish I could be of more help tho.

3. troubleshooter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have to say it sounds like she's lost interest but you can't know without asking. Be blunt and tell her how you feel and you want to know how she feels.