1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual girl done with boys with a crush on a girl

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MissxVenom1991, Aug 10, 2015.

1. MissxVenom1991

I am a bisexual 23 year old with autism who has dated men but has never had a girlfriend. I decided as of two weeks ago, I was done with men for a while after my latest "ex" dumped me the same night I gave him a blowjob and my other ex before him who I never had sex with left me for another girl.

A week after my user of an ex broke up with me, I talked to my friend about it and I am slowly starting to develop a crush on her. I'm extremely nervous about asking her out because she broke up with her boyfriend a few months ago and she's not looking for anyone else at the moment. I don't know if she's LGBT as well either plus she deleted her Facebook account. I met her in college and she wanders around town all the time.

I can't sleep at night because I can't stop thinking about her, how can I tell her that I want her when she's not looking for another boyfriend and don't know if she wants a girlfriend