1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so uncomfortable around my boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by grungeteen, Aug 13, 2015.

1. grungeteen

I just got my first ever boyfriend who I have had a crush on for absolutely ages and suddenly I feel so uncomfortable around him, I've always wanted to be with him and suddenly I feel so weird about it all, especially the pressure of having a bf. I have told him I want to take it really slow and so far we have only hugged because I don't know if im ready to kiss yet because I have never kissed anyone and what if I suck? Or if my lips are to chapped (I absolutely hate lip balm tho)??? What if he gets tired of waiting around? Earlier, I went through a stage of suddenly not wanting a boyfriend and I was worried that maybe I might be a lesbian because I felt so uncomfortable with saying I have a boyfriend to people or admitting to others that we were going out and I still am but not as much. I really do want to kiss him but it gets sooooo awkward!!!! And I don't know how to make it happen?!!!

I've never realised how great it was to be single until now! But I just feel soo much for him it's so confusing!!!!!!!!!!
    *BRAIN EXPLODES*

---------- Post added 13th Aug 2015 at 07:26 PM ----------

Like I still do cringe when thinking about kissing him and calling him my 'boyfriend' but when I think of kissing a girl and calling her my 'girlfriend' it feels o much more right and I would be less embarrassed or shy in a way. I really want a girlfriend but I realllly like him and don't want to let go of him because chances are, I won't find a girlfriend especially at my age so I might aswell stick with him..... It's getting so confusing!

2. grungeteen

Can someone please help???

3. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I actually dont know what to say but you get the help you want

4. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I'd say you should look for that gurl's booooooteeeeeeeeh.
    What I mean is that straight guys usually don't like waiting too much to get to the serious stuff so most girls end up doing things they aren't ready to do which sounds like fking shit to me.
    I know MANY girls that would do anything to keep their boyfriends.
    I mean, there's this girl that lives next to my house...
    She made a video where she touches herself for her bf, but then, because people are shit, his bf decides to share the video with his friends and now it's all over the place... I mean wtf I SAW IT TOO...!
    And honestly it looks like you like chicks more so...