1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Hullo, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Hullo

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay so I'm bi and my friend is pan.She kind of touches me a lot in a sort of romantic way.(Like she will lay her hand on my shoulder or touch my leg when we're talking.).And I haven't seen her do it with our other friends.We also cuddle sometimes.).Almost all of our friends think we would be cute together and we just kind of brush it off and laugh when someone thinks that we would be cute together.One friend said that she thinks it would work if we did date.Once someone thought we were together.And if she wanted to do,I would totally go for it.But I'm like not sure how she feels and I don't want to ruin our friendship.HELP!:tears:

2. TempUsername3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    In personal experience, I think its best just to wait it out and see if anything happens on its own. Its up to you on whether or not you want to wait it out or eventually just sit her down and ask her what's up. Maybe even get a mutual friend to ask her what's up? But only if you have a trust worthy friend. I don't really think its a rush situation, take it slow and see how it all unfolds.

Hope things go well if you do decide to ask her.