1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to stop this crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Isaacian, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Isaacian

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    so I've been best friends with this guy for about three years now and had a massive crush on him for two of those years. But recently it's getting worse, I can't stop bloody thinking about him. He's just perfect in every way. But he's straight and always talks to me about this girl that he has liked for as long as I've liked him. He has no chance with her as she's made that pretty clear but still when I see them together it's like my heart is twisting. On one hand he's my best friend and I want nothing more than for him to be happy but on the other hand I'm left unhappy. I know the only thing I can do is just get over him but I'm really struggling to do that. I tried not seeing him as much but we see eachother all the time at school and it's like I'm only ever happy when I'm just with him so I can't say no when he offers to go somewhere or do something. So yeah any advice on how to stop this crush would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. idkidk

Out Status:
    A few people
    I wish I could help, but I'm not sure. I think for the most part it's just distance and time. Maybe some acceptance that you won't be able to have that kind of relationship with him. Are there any other people you may be interested in?