1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!! How to make sex with my girlfriend better for her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Iloveagirl48, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Iloveagirl48

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay so I've been with my girlfriend for almost six months. We really love each other and have a strong relationship. With it being the summer, we see each other more and we've had sex about a dozen times within the past few months. We are open with each other in talking about sex, and recently she's told me that it's easier for her to have clitoral orgasms than g spot orgasms because stimulation of the clitoris just feels better to her (I already was pretty aware of this from how she reacts during sex). I started thinking about this a lot. And to make her have clitoral orgasms I can go down on her and basically just touch her down there. But my question is: Is there anything else I can do to stimulate her clit? I want for her to feel as good as possible and to do a variety of things to her clit, but I don't know of anything else I can do besides go down on her and touch her!

Please help!!

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you tried Tribadism and its different positions (so the both of you can enjoy it) ?

3. EastCoastGrl

Use your leg, and position your thigh to rub against her clit. Get the pressure and speed right, and you can bring her to orgasm. In this position, you can stay on top of her and be face to face.

Also, have her sit on your face. She can control her movement on your tongue.

Oral sex gives you lots of options, as you can use your tongue to give her different types of experiences.

Tribbing too, like the poster above me said.

You can also introduce other things, such as ice or edible lube.

#3 EastCoastGrl, Aug 15, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  4. Latetothegame

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am the same way as your girlfriend. Is she opposed to using a vibrator? That really works well for me.

5. Iloveagirl48

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

I think its something she would be open to, but we're only 16 so we don't really have access to buy one without our parents knowing.

---------- Post added 15th Aug 2015 at 08:57 PM ----------

Thanks, these are good ideas!

#5 Iloveagirl48, Aug 15, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015