1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanting my first gay kiss...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by acnl, Aug 15, 2015.

1. acnl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm 16 years old, and I came out as gay to my family a few weeks before my 16 year old birthday in March. I have never done anything with a girl, or even wanted to, which obviously makes sense now! I'm at a point where I just feel so behind and really want to kiss a boy, and finally have my first kiss. I made it my goal this summer, while I travelled around New England for the month of July, but I still haven't even met a gay boy, let alone kissed one! I'm just feeling so frustrated, and juvenile because I don't want to start my Junior year without having even kissed anyone! Advice please.

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're not alone - the whole process of coming out and accepting ourselves means that lots of lgbt people are "behind" on the dating curve - but of course, all that really means is, "behind according to the life stories of most straight people who don't have to come out."

It will happen. :slight_smile: In the meantime, maybe try to make the goal less about kissing someone, and more about meeting people. Find friends. Look for lgbt community centers or meetings. The more you know, the better the chance that something will work out eventually.