1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get a relation with a boy(Who is a fellow worker)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MRP, Aug 16, 2015.

1. MRP

MRP

Hello everyone!!

I'm 19 years old and I'm in love with a fellow worker at the supermarket where I work!
    We already kissed and cuddled a couple times, we both are still in the closet. A few days ago I was with some friend to a festival and I got there so drunk that I told that I love man, they also know the guy who I'm in love with and I said "I love him!".
    They accually picked it up very very good, but I'm with the problem that the guy who I'm in love with and I work at the same supermarket. He have there almost the highest function and we call it by us a teamleader. I am just a worker there and nothing special more.

We know we like eachother but we can't let this go around because of our work, also I think because he is 26 years old and I'm 19 years old, that is a big age difference!

So I hope you guys have some very very good tips about how we can let this work so we can live happy further.

Greets MRP.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, this could be a big problem if he is your supervisor. Is there a way you could transfer to another location? It may be easier for you than for him. Transferring would allow you to have less conflicts of interest, but you may need to check the company policy on coworker relationships. Another option is to work at a different supermarket chain.

3. mangotree

Dont worry about the age difference

4. MRP

MRP

Thank you very much guys for the notes! I realy appriciate it, Sadly he is now on a vacation and I can't do it over whatsapp so I'll wait till he is back and then I'm gonna talk with him!