1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend afraid of kissing

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Void Puppy, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Void Puppy

Hey all.

Currently on a 2 week long trip with my bf and his family. We're 1 week in now, and things are going great.

We're sharing a room together. We've done quite a bit of snuggling, as well as some sexual acts.

However, we haven't made out yet.

I've never done it before, and neither has he.

I've kissed him on the cheek and vice versa, and I've even tried to make out with him, but if I kiss him on the lips he doesn't "respond" so to speak. It doesn't go from lips touching to kissing, if that makes any sense.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. He's more comfortable giving a handjob than he is making out with me :/

2. Rainbows~Exist

Have you ever asked him about it? If not then you should ask him; there could be some underlying problem with the relationship or with his attraction toward you. He could just be embarrassed you know... he might just think he's a bad kisser :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Void Puppy

Sorry for bringing this back from the dead, but I have updates.

We got back from vacation. It was truly awesome.

Every night and morning was full of snuggling and hugging, and we even took each others virginity on the last night.

Still no kissing.

During sex and that stuff I was kissing his neck and cheek a lot. He wasn't returning it at all.

All attempts to "make out" with him didn't do anywhere. Kissing him on the lips doesn't work because he doesn't kiss back, it's starting to really worry me :/

He says he loves me, he says it every day. But it feels like he doesn't because of this in a way :/

4. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    herpes
    JUMP OVER HIM, KISS HIM AND BE LIKE: "Look wat u been missing!"
    Then he'll start blushing and crying like anime and kiss you.
    100% WORKING! :icon_cool