1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's wrong with her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Starlight123, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Starlight123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm seeing a lot of posts about falling for best friends and I'm going/ gone through the same thing and know how it feels.

My best friend just told me that she thinks we would be better off as regular friends. Inwas confused by that ans asked her what that means and she said friends who speak periodically.

This infuriated me. I have removed her from my phone and email completely. I honestly dont know what her problem is. I told her I liked her 2 months ago and ahe said she did not reciprocate and I told her I understood and never brought it up again. Then she does this.

I am beyond hurt and confused

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible that, in turning over the idea that you were attracted to her, she became less comfortable in confiding in you/spending time with you as friends would. It's unfortunate, but it's a risk we do take when we tell a friend we like them.

The big thing may be simply to realize that you didn't do anything wrong, here. :slight_smile: It may not fix that you feel rejected by your friend, but if she needs more space, then she needs more space, and hopefully you can focus on other friends or activities as well.