1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complicated issue with a friend..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MaybeMyGender, Aug 18, 2015.

1. MaybeMyGender

This will take ALOT of explaning.
    So, my best friend of three years was the first person i told I'm pansexual. He took it well. I told him i had a crush on him ahile back, and something happened that i never thought in a million years would happen. Afew months after i came out he started acting strange, long story short, he "liked" me.
    We had afew cuddling incidences. We ended up doing some things that i both regret and don't, which I'll explain later. He then goes to his dads for the summer and refuses to talk to me and ignores me the entire summer. After we started "dating" he decided to move and live with his dad. And before he moved, he didn't even tell me he was in town for the day to get his stuff, but he told everyone else. Iv only heard through a close friend that he decided he was straight and he was just bi curious. I feel beyond used. I was just his testing dummy. It was my first time doing anything with anyone or even dating in general. And he used me, my best friend for 3 years used me and threw me away like trash. The only good thing that came from it was that i think I'm transgender. Something clicked after that and i think I've decided I'm a girl. That is a complete different topic that iv talked about alot on here. He's coming back in afew months for alittle bit. And i don't know what i should do. He used me and crushed me and played my heart just to test if he liked men with me. Iv been so emotionally abused because of this. Yet i still love him. I don't know if he should stay my friend or if i should just cut him out of my life completely. Iv been so depressed and emotionally unstable. I don't know if what he did was intended, but it happened. I'm so torn and i don't know what to do.

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm guessing he didn't think about how much he would hurt you, he just didn't know how to talk to you and explain what he was feeling. If you're still in contact, you could reach out to him and talk to him about how this has made you feel. Otherwise, as hard as it is, you may to move on. He's a terrible friend and you deserve better.

3. ouji

ouji Guest

I'm sorry that happened to you (*hug*)If he is coming back for a bit, I agree with Aspen that you guys should talk it out and just tell him how you feel. See how it goes, and go from there. Every person is different, but for me at least, I always try to work it out with the person. I don't like cutting people off. I do think you should talk it out with him. Who knows maybe this will bring you closer.

4. Haadriv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think they are right, you should bring it up.. Since the two of you are close and believe friendship is the baseline that connects the two of you before attraction or any of that crawled in... So yeah an open discussion would help clarify things... The back n forth games between two people often result in loosing all the attraction and harbouring feelings of negativity ...

---------- Post added 19th Aug 2015 at 12:14 AM ----------

Errrrr I'm sorry I posted the reply for the wrong thread.... Sowieeeeee

---------- Post added 19th Aug 2015 at 12:18 AM ----------

Hey
    I am sorry you had to go through all that... It suckd when people do such things and then just carry on with out any remorse... I feel you totally

5. MaybeMyGender

I have no way of contacting him. I removed him on everything because he would never reply or alot of the times even read anything i sent him. So i quit trying and cut him out completely.
    I still don't know if i should be friends with him when he comes back. The way he handled this was absolutely terrible. He never considered how i feel about all of this and wouldn't talk about it the 2-3 times over the summer that i managed to get afew messages out of him. He needs to learn to deal with his issues instead of avoiding them to the point where he cut ME out of HIS life. He as of now, is a selfish, emotionally ignorant person to me.

6. ouji

ouji Guest

I'm so sorry. As hard as it is that it ended in the way it did, count it as a blessing. Only you know what this person is like, and what is in your best interest. Hang in there, and things will get better soon. I promise(*hug*)Do you really want a toxic person like that in your life? I hope you feel better soon.