1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this normal or am i easily freaked?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Erica101, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Erica101

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    After accepting that i'm gay at the start of the year I signed up to a couple of dating websites, been talking to a girl who seems nice, but I'm still not too sure yet. We've never met and have only been exchanging text messages however if my texts are too short she gets pissed and she keeps referring to me as 'her girl'. I don't know how i feel about her yet, but its really putting me off. I've never had a relationship so I don't know if this is considered normal.

Whats the best way to cool things off with her? I feel based on how she's been since we've been texting she'd be the type to fly of the handle if i didn't text back! :bang:

2. Sek

Sek

Your fears are valid because, after all, you're looking for someone to connect with on a deep level. Possessiveness is something that pushes some people away. If you aren't getting a good vibe from her, it's probably best to just move on. See this gut feeling as a red flag.

3. EastCoastGrl

No, this is not normal. She is being way too demanding, when you don't even know her.

If I were you, I'd cool contact and move on. Be careful.

4. Erica101

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks both! This ones gonna be hard to get rid off i feel! :s