1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really want to tell somebody!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nero360, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not 100% about my sexuality. I think I might just be bi-curious but I dunno. So let's say I'm bi. I've been feeling depressed for the longest not being able to tell anyone my sexuality. I can't tell my family because they are a bunch of homophobic basterds! (Don't get me wrong I love my family) I can't tell any of my friends because they'll gossip it up everywhere like their some little girls! (Also they are homophobic) And I thought about telling my counselor but......:icon_sad: I don't know if I can trust her. She literally talks and hangs out with the other teachers outside of school. I remember when I talked to her about my depression with my break with my 2nd gf and the next day teachers who wouldn't even pay attention to me unless it's work literally would pat me on the back, say hi, give me wishes, and cheer me up. Like I wasn't that upset with her because I felt amazing that day. I also really don't want to be seen walking into a lgbt center especially by family and friends. I now suicide is not the answer so decided to write notes about every day in my life. And looked on the bright side. So I started sleeping a lot. I slept a soon as I got home from school and slept throughout every weekend :sleep: Idk but this may be the beginning to a healthy lifestyle. If I were to commit suicide/end it all. I would first see if anyone would accept me and my sexuality. :confused: But 1 by 1 throughout the day. :help::help::help::help::help::tears:

2. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Admins can you remove this I meant to put it in coming out

3. Haadriv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Nero, I can understand where your coming from I myself am in a similar situation where I can't come out or even talk about this but I think for starters I'd suggest considering the possibility of ur attraction to the same gender and being okay with it.. Its a lot easier said than done I know that...

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.