1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my boyfreind is extremly sexuall

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bassboss, Aug 19, 2015.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Me and my boyfriend are 14 years old and He is very sexuall I love him and he loves me but how sexuall he is may be a problem and I was wondering if he will calm down

2. Foz

Foz Guest

Is that a complaint or an observation? :lol:

That's just puberty I'm afraid!

3. pinecones

Hormones can do that, he might level off when he gets farther through puberty.

4. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thats why im not dating until im at least 20 and got myself a decent hairstyle and a new wardrope and a full makeover...

5. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yep, that's puberty for you. I would just take his mind off of it. Watch movies, take a walk, etc.

6. Gen

Gen

This is not something that should be simplified to that's puberty.

Everyone has curiosities, but you are both quite young and he needs to understand that constantly pushing for sexual activity is not accetable. Not simply when you are starting out, but in future relationships no less. It is not your job to mircomanage his libido and attempt to keep his mind off of things. He has a mind of his own. One that should be capable of not being driven solely by urges and being able to recognize that everyone will not be interested in being active every time he finds himself in the mood. People need to stop encouraging the excuse that men are naturally impulsive and it is something that the rest of the world needs to learn to put up with.

Tell him exactly what you've told us. You might not always interested in sexual interaction whenever he is and he needs to learn to be more considerate of that fact. If the issue continues, then that is a clear sign of a lack of respect and you need to rethink the foundation of this relationship.

7. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I'll try to keep his mind d off of it. And it's not like is disrespectful like when ever he asks and I say no he will back off and won't get angry or push for it any more he will just tell me to tell him when I am ready and he won't ask about it again until I I'm ready