1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get my first kiss?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by grungeteen, Aug 19, 2015.

1. grungeteen

I've recently gotten my first boyfriend who I've liked for ages. I really want to kiss but all we've done is hug so far. I've never had a proper kiss and I don't know how to kiss and how to even get one in the first place. Should I talk to him about it and ask him? Or should I just leave it and wait for the right moment so it just happens? All I can think about at the moment is him and kissing him and it's literally driving me crazy!

2. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If I were you I'd wait for the right moment and ask+research in the meantime. YouTube is filled with "how to kiss" videos.

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first kiss with my bf was a quick kiss goodbye at the end of our first date. Kept it short and sweet, and left us both wanting more the next date. And we didn't have to worry about getting it perfect or having a long makeout session. You may try something like that.