1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My date is looking for me, but I´m not interested in him. What should I do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Branconegro, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Branconegro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, I met this guy last Saturday in a party, we made out, he wanted to me to go to this home - I didn´t, but promised him that in the next day I would. Back then, I already had felt that there were no "chemistry". He is a nice guy, but it just didn´t match. And when I don´t feel the chemistry, I just stop to extend the situation. This time I didn´t, because I listen to a friend of mine saying I´m too "hastly, hence, I decide: well, why not give a shot?

On Sunday I went to his place, we made out and did a little things more. Still, nothing.

There are somethings aside this: I don´t want to have deep relationship with nobody - I´m planning to move away from my hometown in a few months - and to have any kind of relationship will disturb my plans.

He still chatting with me by phone everyday, but I´m feeling I´m being to much surly.

To sum up, I don´t wanna carry this situation neither extend it. How should I deal with it without hurting him? By phone, in personal?

Cheers.

2. Werbinich

I think the best thing is to tell him the truth as early as possible. If you truly believe that there's no future for the two of you, I can only say the only way to hurt him least is to politely decline his pursuit. Don't make it sound like he did something wrong but also don't give him any false hope. I think that'd be the only way to make things clear should you really don't want to get into a relationship with him.

Hugs and best wishes!
    Werbinich