1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My First Date Plan!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Andstillimhere7, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Okay so I asked this guy out today and he said yes, if he's not busy, and I'm like :jawdrop: wait, what? I honestly thought he would be busy or not interested. I still can't get that over that in my head. So now I have a date in two weeks and I'm like going to build some social skills.

Although I avoided him for the rest of the day because I felt so awkward asking him out. I told him if he wanted to go on a dinner date and I was so timid and so awkward and he was like all yeah and later I avoid eye contact and kept talking. but anyways I have my first date with the same-sex hooray. Now he did say he'll have to see if he's not busy but I hope he is free :eusa_pray:.

Can I have some dating tips if you want to offer some.

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just try and relax, first and foremost. Ask lots of questions and show interest in him. But most importantly, just relax. I know you'll be nervous but so will he. So don't get too caught up in the nerves or the "ok what now?" and go with the flow.

3. HopefulRebecca

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    What SemiCharmedLife said, 100%. Let the conversation flow naturally, and try to be yourself as much as you can be. I hope it goes really well! :grin:

4. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Use protection!(!)