1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Found the perfect guy, why am I not happy?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Incredibull, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Incredibull

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello EC community,

I started dating a guy three weeks ago after we met on a dating app. We are incredibly compatible. He laughs at all my lame jokes, he is cute and sweet more caring than anyone I've ever met and treats me with incredible respect and patience. He is my first gay boyfriend we made it official a week ago, since we started dating we spent everyday with each other. I'm not sure if it is because we see each other so often or what, but for some reason I'm not happy anymore. I have been getting soft in bed too, I feel so bad because he likes me and tries really hard. But, somehow I think he is too good for me and that I might stop liking him (a huge fear of mine). It is not uncommon for me to be attracted to guys then go into periods of no sexual attraction to either sexes and then be obsessed with women. I don't want to hurt him. We are going to be hanging out on a boat all weekend and for some reason I am not looking forward to it, I don't feel negative about it, but also not excited. I don't get it. He is everything I can ask for. He cares for me if I get hurt and will message me for an hour if I need it (I'm a weightlifter). He is smart and ambitious currently applying for PA school. Is this normal? It's been a long time since I have been in a relationship and all my relationships run there course in a month or so. I get bored or anxious. Please any advice would be greatly appreciated. Am I overthinking it? I'm also new to the gay thing and thought about exploring a little more before settling down with him but I don't want to loose anyone this great. But in the same sense I don't want to be a boyfriend who doesn't feed the others sexual desires.

---------- Post added 21st Aug 2015 at 12:25 AM ----------

He said he loved me. I know I really like him but I don't want to say I love him and then break away.

2. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you come out to everybody? Maybe its (not judging) you dont feel good enough for him. Or maybe you need your space. Usually when people date this occurs. Mainly because they feel like they have everything. And when you have everything where is the good feeling you used to get. IDK i never been in a gay relationship (im new to EC have mercy on me):thumbsup:

#2 Nero360, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  3. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Just take it easy.
    He cares for you and that's what you should think about instead of all the "i'm shit compared to him" crap.