1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't stand this anymore?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lela24, Aug 21, 2015.

1. lela24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi guys, I'm a girl 24 years old and one year ago me and my girl best friend from 6 years became a couple. We are deeply in love, we miss each other all the time, we love each other very much, we have great communication and we do everything together. The problem is that my girlfriend has a best friend from high school, with whom they are deeply connected and have great chemistry, they love each other and do all the girl stuff like pranks on each ohter, stuff like that, they even have their own humor code, which I don't always follow. Last year me and my girlfriend would hang out with this girl almost three times a week, we would all three talk on facebook, we would make many jokes and generally we had a good thing going on there. When this girl learnt about us, she became a completely different person. She was distant, she would no longer go out with us often and she would complain on the phone to my girlfriend that my girlfriend doesn't want her anymore as her friend and that now she pays attention only to me. This girl has always been attached to my girlfriend, cause she suffers from emotional insecurities and problems and she has told her that she feels totally dependant on her, that she cannot live without her and that she loves her very much. My girlfriend loves her back very much and she keeps on forgiving her, whatever she might say or do. This girl has become distant towards me too, she talks to me but she is not like last year, when she would even hug me and share many jokes with me. The problem is that I just cannot stand my girlfriend loving this girl so much. I mean, we all go out together, they don't have time for the two of them, but everytime they talk on the phone or go shopping or go out alone on rare occasions without me, I am jealous like hell. It's because I believe this girl loves my girlfriend more than normal. I believe she likes likes her all these years and this is something I don't feel comfortable with, especially when my girlfriend thinks of her so favourably. I have discussed the situation with my girlfriend and she keeps telling me that she cannot ignore such a friend cause they have chemistry and she loves her, that she understands my jealousy but cannot do anything about it. So right now I feel I'm all alone in this. Also, although this girl knows that we are a couple she keeps telling my girlfriend about men but in a provocative way like do you like this guy isn't he super hot? she would do great sex! She even told her in front of me that my girlfriend likes penises and she is addicted to men ( my girlfriend and I are bisexuals). What is more, when we are all together with our other friends too, she keeps on touching my girlfriend and trying to catch her attention, even though she can sense that I don't feel comfortable with it. Of course, my girlfriend is very supportive of her, cause she says they have always been like that all these years they know each other. Ok, this was long but I feel such a burden in my heart, I cannot deal with it anymore, I was the one telling my girlfriend that it is very important that she has a special friend like this but I can't help but feeling terrible what can I do? I'm thinking of visiting a therapist cause I cannot handle it anymore!

2. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    You're girlfriend just feels sorry her. (probs)
    While the other bitch is clearly trying to take her away from you.
    You should all talk and then you have to tell them EXACTLY what you feel (especially to the annoying girl) 'cause it doesn't look like you can take much more.