1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do if I think my church friends think Im a lesbian?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lizziegal, Aug 21, 2015.

1. lizziegal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I think this because they asked me to move out of their room the second night of our trip after a room mixup. (Different hotel) I am so upset, I went on this church trip and it seemed like the whole time I was there people were trying to avoid me and exclude me. They moved when I would sit next to them or they would choose other spots over the one next to me. They also took pictures and tried to move their heads to block me out of the picture and when I saw a picture on FB of a group of people sitting eating lunch and I had been cut off except for my hand. Like they cut me out of the picture. Also I was in a room one night with one group of people but then because of a room mixup where we were double booked in our hotel, we had to switch rooms around. I was the only one out of my room asked to go to another room. Why me?? Do they think Im a lesbian? How on earth would I go about finding out if they think this?

2. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Religion or personal opinions do not excuse their dick attitude. You should really reconsider ever talking to those horrible, hateful persons.

Well, a start would be asking them right off. Though, again, I don't see any reason they'd treat you this way.

3. journalshush

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would just ask them what's going on. You don't need to bring up sexuality if they don't, you could just say something like "Hey, I've been feeling excluded this trip because [name some of your examples] and I'm wondering what's going on. Is there something wrong?"