1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Think My Friend Is Bi or Likes Me or Something

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by codysmith, Aug 23, 2015.

1. codysmith

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sorry this is gonna be really long

So two years ago me and this guy became friends. We kinda talked for a little bit about video games and stuff like that but then one day he asked if he could come over and spend the night. So he came over and spent the night. At night we started talking and one thing let to another and we agreed to suck each other’s d**K. I went first but i got scared and said we shouldn’t do it. So we didn’t but we jerked off together. Then after that when we didn’t talk the next day at school. We started talking again and he came over again and then the next time he did we made a deal to give each other a hj. i got it first and then i gave him one and then he gave me once again (because he wanted to). When he was “receiving” i got really into it and then (fully clothed) got on top of him and tried to kiss him but he kept turning his head. Immediately after it was over he left and we promised never to talk about it and not to act awkward the next day. He came over one more time and then i went on a trip with part of our class and we FaceTimed every day i was gone. There was a rumor that we liked each other and when i came home i texted him and told him. The next day at school he started acting different he kept yelling at me to stop following him, he became a jerk, he would always ignore my texts, etc. Then on the last day of school i asked him if he wanted to go to Boomer’s with me and he said yes but then invited another one of our friends. All three of us went and when we got back to my house and left he and said he would come over the next day but then he ditched me for another friend. During summer i would asked twice if he wanted to hang out and both times he was busy. I eventually stopped talking to him but then he called me one day and i didn’t answer because i was mad. Towards the end of the summer he texted me but i didn’t answer for the same reason as before. So we started school again and he kept trying to get in conversations that i was having. And then one day he asked to come over to do homework. i hesitated but said yes. We ended up not doing homework and hanging out. We then went to his house and hung out and i asked if we were friends and he said yes and i also asked if he though i was gay and he said yes. I left and we didn’t hang out for a while. then one day we hung out and he spent the night i asked about why he ditched me and he said it was because of the hj. After that we started hanging out constantly and i would ask why he ditched me and his answer would be different every time. Sometime he would even pretend it never hapened. We would still continue hanging out and he started opening up to me. He told me EVERYTHING and i told him most. We continued hanging out and would always talk at school but never talk outside of school unless either of us needed/wanted something. Lately he would always say how he wouldn’t care if i was gay and he always defends me if someone calls me gay. His mom also always wants us to go to the movies together and she has said that he really likes hanging out with me. Whenever we fight we make up immediately and he always feels really bad and apologizes multiple times. We talk all the time at school and he gets happy whenever he finds out we have our next class together. We have also Facetimed for over an hour twice lately and he called me and we talked for over an hour. There is just something different about him that idk how to explain. So idk what all this means..does he like me..is he maybe bi..idk what do you think. There are way more details that i can’t really figure out how to word it so if you have questions please ask.

#1 codysmith, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  2. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Maybe he realized that yelling at you and doing other stupid stuff just to not make people suspicious is stupid and mean?
    Btw...You did all of that the first time you saw each other? :eusa_clap Damn.

3. Ben369

Ben369 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    @codysmith

Ahhh the period of youth. The ups and downs, push and pull of a relationship. If you ask me, it sounds sweet. Pretty cute too. Like a couple fighting and then make up. Sounds like being in an 'almost' official relationship too.

In the past or during my younger days, I would observe first though since I don't want to come across as desperate, clingy and dependent. But unfortunately that was the vibe that I give out even before I was even in a relationship but that is not relevant.

Basically what I am trying to say hun is that be yourself, know what you are getting yourself into and keep asking yourself if this is what you truly want. If unsure, just observe and try to appreciate the present moment and see where it goes, without being too impulsive or reactive to the situation. I sometimes find establishing myself by self-inquiry allows me to see the bigger picture in the long-run. Like what do I want or expect from this relationship? What does he want or expect in this relationship? Are we both in the same page? If not, are both sides willing to make the effort? Is this someone that I can picture to be with in the long-run? Is this really what I want? Are both sides ready mentally and emotionally for the changes to come in future? Are we able to be completely honest with each other regarding this matter? Are both of us comfortable and willing to discuss this issue and future issues if this topic is brought up. Most men tend to be emotionally 'constipated', if you know what I mean. They are not comfortable expressing their emotions or partake in emotional discussions. Yes, even gays too, especially closeted, curious, or denial ones. So I would try to consider whether this personality is something that I can accept in the long-run as well.

But that is just me. Just some food for thoughts hun.

Wish you all the best and do keep us updated if you can!

Cheers

Warmest Regards

Ben

#3 Ben369, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  4. codysmith

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    UPDATE: we can't hang out for a while cuz his parents caught him smoking pot. We FaceTimed again today and he complimented me multiple times on my appearance but us not being able to hang out is really gonna make this whole situation drag out longer than it should because he acts "straighter" at school...

5. Ben369

Ben369 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    @codysmith

I am so sorry to hear that hun. He sounds sweet with the compliments and all. Although compliments aside, it's really not encouraged to be involved in high-risk behavior. But giving him the benefit of the doubt, most likely he has his own reasons. It's not for us to judge him. I am sure others already have given the fact he was caught. He made a choice and that is from his side. He will have to figure things out on his own accord. Whether its about this recent 'high-risk' behavior or his feelings for you. We can't control that unfortunately.

It does sounds like he is having difficulties dealing with this whole situation. I am afraid it's quite common for guys around this age. They are confused, questioning. They pursue it because it was exciting at first and went with the flow. Then they suddenly have this epiphany like, "What's going on??", and going into some soul-searching phase. We all do that. And I am afraid we will have to give him some time to figure things out for himself. Rushing or imposing him will only push him away further.

From your side sweetie, I would try to ask myself some honest questions about how all this events fit into your life. How I would really feel about this whole thing. Is this really what I want? Can I truly picture myself with him together in the long run? Am I willing to accept the consequences? These are questions which, unfortunately, we can only ask ourselves. Not him. He has to sort it out himself.

He is also most likely in a very vulnerable stage in his life right now, which is common for guys experiencing this at his age, trying to figure things out. I would try to be more aware with where this whole thing is going and what I can really expect from this 'relationship'. And whether I am alright with it if it is going in a certain direction, favorable or not. These are something that I would consider if I were in the same situation. It may or may not be for yours and his own good, just so that it wouldn't make things more complicated than it already is.

I hope this helps.

I wish you both the best and do keep us updated!

Ben

#5 Ben369, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  6. codysmith

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    UPDATE 2: I'm able to hang out with him now and we kinda touched hands. he was laying down on the floor with his hand cupped and then my hand fell off of his couch into his cupped hand and neither of us moved our hands. he tried to FaceTime my friend and trying to stop him i wrapped my arm around him and he didn't mind and i also rested my arm on his face

7. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Ooooooo get dirty, BITCH!

8. Ben369

Ben369 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    @codysmith

I am glad to hear that hun. Hope things will eventually be sorted out. Just remember to be aware and mindful at all times yea. Continue to observe how the events will unfold and try to keep calm and cool. I wish you guys all the best! Tk good care :slight_smile:)

Ben

9. codysmith

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    UPDATE 3: I'm a dick. I'm a huge dick. i hate him but i love him. I'm so confused. he ditched me 2 years ago and for some reason i can't forgive him. he said i'm one of his close friends (cuz he doesn't have "best friends") and that he wouldn't ditch me for one of his new friends cuz we have history. i get so jealous easily and i get so mad. but thats not what I'm here to talk about. we took a shower together...with swim trunks on. we were gonna do the ice bath challenge and one thing led to another but we ended up in the shower together wearing only swim trunks. we just messed around spraying water at each other in the tiny AF shower. for some weird reason he showed me his pubes (which was kinda weird) and then he started squirting shampoo on me. he was pretending that he was "cuming" on me when he was squirting the shampoo at me. then his parents got home and everything got awkward. i said that his mom prob thinks we r gay and she said she didn't but he kept repeating that we aren't gayand after he started acting really "straight"

10. Ben369

Ben369 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    @codysmith

Hey there buddy. I am sorry to hear that. Although frankly... from another perspective, it does sound rather funny, like there is some humor element to it. Something that could come straight out from a movie.

I wouldn't be too hard on myself about this. It was one of those awkward moments and we all had those moments. Even myself, albeit different situations. Most likely, after some time has passed, both sides will find a chance to laugh about it.

I would try not to figure out what his actions, or his intentions or what were his motives during and/or after the incident. Because frankly sweetie, if we all try to figure it out, it probably wouldn't lead both sides anywhere other than more hurt and grief. Also, in the long run, it will unlikely benefit either sides.

Although, that being said, I would try to figure things out from my part. I would asks myself some important questions, as always, and to be really honest with myself.

Do I still have 'unrequited' feelings for him? And how did he responded to that now?

Did I let myself go because he behaved in a certain convincing manner or mentioned certain 'promises'? Has he truly changed?

Was I aware what was happening during the incident? Where this whole thing was leading? What consequences would it result in?

Did I allowed myself to behave in a certain manner which encourages the incident? Did I perhaps displayed certain signs or body language that could lead to the incident?

What was my decision during the incident? Did I wanted this to go on or if given a chance, I wouldn't have gotten myself involved in it?

It saddens me to share this with you sweetie, but people's minds are temperamental and changeable, like weather in the sky. What was said and what was done can be completely two different things from the same person, even after many many years. It's not my place to comment whether a certain relationship should be pursue by anyone.

Although, given the repetitive nature of this situation, I would try to observe his actions. Afterall, it is quite common for people to offer certain promises and not having it followed through completely, be they gay or straight. There is a familiar saying that goes:

Words can be well-chosen,
    Words can be manipulated,
    Words can be sugar-coated.
    But action speaks louder than words.

If his actions are not the same as his words or deeds, then I am afraid the person has not change, despite time. A decent and mature man, while cannot completely 100% become a man of his words, will try his best to at least act accordingly. And a decent and mature man is truly very rare these days throughout all stages of life, whether during adolescents, teenage, young adult, or mature adult years. But that is his decision with his life. It has nothing to do with you, I am afraid.

You have yours to make. And it may be greatly beneficial to you, to decide what would you want from this relationship and whether it is truly worth it, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.

I hope this helps a little my dear boy.

Cheers bruv

Ben

#10 Ben369, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  11. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Oh man... I'd pay so much just to see her face.
    Wait, no, I mean... sounds like another scared fagget.
    My answer will always be the same...
    Leave him.
    Dude, he's even scared of himself.

12. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

Here waiting for the next episode :eusa_danc

13. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    ^
    THIS BlTCH GETS IT

14. codysmith

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    UPDATE: 4
    This update is more about things i kinda forgot...like how he got all pissed and jealous when i was gonna hang out with someone else...and how we were laying on the floor on our stomachs and i put my arm around him while Facetiming someone...how i told him i though i was transgendered for a month and i though he would ditch me again and he said "you don't know how friendships work. i wouldn't ditch u for something little like that"

15. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This sounds adorable tbh keep us posted!:grin:

16. Siegfried

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You've got to forgive him, because everyone makes mistakes. Eventually, if it doesn't happen again, maybe you can forget about it too.

When someone's questioning and scared of being 'outed', they can do things they otherwise wouldn't do. If you care a lot about them, it's really easy to be hurt by some of the things they might do, because they'll want to 'prove' to others that their feelings for you don't exist. You can forgive them, avoid them or hurt them back. Sometimes you want to hurt them back, but if you do, you'll end up hating each other. If they keep doing it, without showing regard for your feelings, then you should avoid them, but everyone makes mistakes sometimes, so the first thing to try is to forgive them.

I wish I had had some experience with what it's like for closeted guys before this one guy started things with me. I didn't understand what it's like for him, because for me it's not a big deal that I'm bi (maybe it would be a bigger deal to me if I were gay -- I don't know). It sounds like your friend is scared of the idea of being bi or gay. If you're not, then just try to remember that what doesn't seem like a big deal to you could be a huge deal to him.

17. codysmith

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    UPDATE 4.5 idk whats up with him...1 second he will like let me be on top of him while making sex noises then the next minute he will be uncomfortable if i lay next to him...idk is he confused or what....cuz he's really confusing me