1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do i have more of a chance to date now that im out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bassboss, Aug 24, 2015.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was forced to come out and a lot of people don't like gays but I know I can't be the only gay person in school so now that everyone know many someone will be gay and come out to me or something

2. Gen

Gen

The odds are definitely much higher, but finding people to date isn't all that difficult in this world. It is finding the people that are worth dating that can take some time. Everyone glamorizes dating in our early to mid teens, but the vast majority of people find themselves dating people simply for the sake of dating someone. If you see an opportunity that interests you, then absolutely take it; but don't focus so much on finding someone to date right now when focusing on yourself, academics, and passions is going to offer a much longer lasting benefit in the next few years.

3. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I see how that is true but I'm not just after dateing I'm also trying to kind another gay guy in my school.