1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are they just trying to make me jealous?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by whoagirls, Aug 26, 2015.

1. whoagirls

Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay so, there's this girl I've liked for a long time, and my biggest struggle is whether or not she likes me or if I'm just misinterpreting everything. So like, for the past few months we've gotten more and more flirty with each other, and I knew she was a flirty person but she was never like that with me. We cuddle and hold hands and things like that. She never mentioned doing any of these things with anybody else until we started doing it. Now any chance she gets she talks about "oh yeah I cuddled with them once" and she feels the need to tell me any time she finds a person even slightly attractive, once again I used to be the last person to know and now I'm the first. I don't mean to use profanity but it really annoys the hell outta me because I really like her and I'm a very jealous person. Like I said, does it seem like she wants me to be jealous like this, or am I just thinking too much?

2. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    It might be possible that she's saying annoying crap without even thinking about it.
    Or maybe she's saying all these things because she doesn't know you like her? She has to be really dumb though. :beer:
    Either way, ask her what's going on.
    If you're scared to do that find a way to ask her through other words. (Does that make sense?)