1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How often should I text?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by William, Aug 28, 2015.

1. William

So it's this guy who I literally just had my first conversation with him on face time and he's cute and cool. By the end of the conversation, I asked if I could call him Tilly as a nickname he said, "Sure, as long as I can call you Willie."

Anyways, he added me on Snapchat and we've been texting through that. We had a decently long conversation about my sport and surprisingly he remained engaged, asking me questions and stuff.

The convo ended at around 11 this morning, when should I text him again? How should I intitate the conversation? Thanks!!!!

2. Serperior

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I'd text him tonight or tomorrow maybe and just say something like hey with an emoji and then if he replies just talk lol

3. TempUsername3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You want to give him enough time to make him think you're not desperate but a short enough time that he doesn't lose interest so let's go with texting him the day after.