1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need emotional support.......

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nero360, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Read other threads or just give me some cheering up.......that's only if you want to...

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nero, you have 29 posts in different forum threads. Could you maybe let us know if there is a particular thread/s that you want us to look at? It sounds like you are struggling with something/s, but it would be useful to have some more info so we can try to offer the support you are asking for. :slight_smile:

3. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really want to tell somebody!

I have to force myself straight!

Crush on somebody who might be straight

Average Problem

Afraid

4. Ben369

Ben369 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    @Nero360

Hey there buddy. I am very sorry to hear that. It sounds like you are going through a rather difficult time. It does seem like there's some struggle or difficulty to share this topic with others in real life. Would you like to share it with us here? We will be glad to listen

Ben

5. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. KaySee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My dog, Piper, is about a year and half old and we got her from the humane society. She is a energetic puppy and jumps on anyone she sees while waging her tail so hard that I am honestly surprised she has not broken it on something yet. Though, Piper has managed to break things with her tail. She is a mixed breed of black lab, pit bull, and we-don't-know-what. Because of her energy, my brother takes her out on long walks everyday.

Problem? Piper has very thin fur, and almost no fur on her lower half; we don't know why. So, it is almost winter her in Minnesota and I saw snow yesterday.

Solution? Doggy snow suit that will be arriving any day now. Blue and black with snow pants and a coat. She is also going to be wearing boots. (Yes, she has that little fur)

Piper really does need to actually wear things, especially since she runs through bushes everyday, which is not so great considering she has so little fur on her belly that she gets scratches. Thankfully, she only tears up her outfits sometimes. My family got her a little shirt my school sells for toddlers. So, sometimes I get pictures of her with my college's shirt on her, looking up adorably at the camera in what I imagine is resignation and boredom.

I really want to see her in a snow suit.

Hope you feel better.

---------- Post added 20th Nov 2015 at 08:20 PM ----------

Hope that makes you laugh.

I read some of your posts before. If that moron keeps sending out mixed signals as a joke, then you file for sexual harassment, you don't have to say your gay. Schools all have rules for that.

Believe me, I have friends file for harassment and sexual harassment. I wish I had when some morons thought it was okay to slap my backside when I was leaning over. Fucking morons.

Sometimes it feels like the world is against you. There are a lot of moronic and cruel people, but there are always people who are not. But remember that it is never 100% against you, which is what everyone forgets. When something happens to make my life difficult, I say, "Well, at least this will make an interesting story."

It helps me.

7. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks that really made my day

8. Lonely10240

Hey, let me tell you a true story.

A regular boy went to disneyland one day. He expected it to be a regular day at an amusement park. In fact, he was bored out of his mind. He talked with his friends and through his friends he met another guy. At first, they were really playful. They messed around with each other and got on rides. The boy was actually starting to enjoy himself. They laughed and talked, ran around the park, and got on every ride together. Then the new guy tells the boy that they should pretend to be a gay couple. The boy agrees with it. They hold hands throughout the park and called each other babe and stuff. The boy felt happy but it was unexplainable. When the fireworks came, The guy kissed the boy. Only then did the boy find out he wasn't straight. They continued to be friends until one day the boy admits his feelings. The other guy however told him that it was too late. He admitted to liking him too but he got tired of waiting and went for someone else. The boy was heartbroken.

I am that boy. Don't live on regrets. Go for it. Do what pleases you because your special just like the guy you are crushing on. Everyone is unique. If he's straight, then Oh well it wasn't meant to be. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Trust me, I know.