1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on this guy halfway across the world, need help with multiple things

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Caio Umbranox, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Caio Umbranox

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So there's this guy I met about maybe a month and a half ago or 2 months ago, and I have lots of feelings for him, but I'm so socially awkward that I don't know how to act around him and sometimes end up bothering him. I'm 18 years old and he'll be turning 19 in November. He and I have already told each other how we feel about each other, but he's in India and I'm on the US West Coast, and I'm always worrying about him. He's very kind and gentle, but can also form grudges and negative thoughts easily. My social disabilities do not allow me to act like normal people do, so I'm afraid I'm pushing him away as I'm trying to keep him close. Any advice on how to talk with him and not freak out like a loser around him? Also, he and I do want to meet up some day, and hopefully soon, but his family is poor and his father is rather abusive, and he needs to get through college. Are there programs in place as to where he could continue his courses in the States or get over here in any way?