1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crazy to kiss my best friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by justarandomguy1, Aug 29, 2015.

1. justarandomguy1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't help it anymore. I have been in love with my best friend (let'scall him Peter) since the moment i met him 3 years ago. I never told him or tried anything for fear of ruining our friendshi. I just hoped my feelings would go away. he is smart and noticed my feelings, so he told me many times he was straight. Over time, i forgot about it for a while and focused on my education. He met a gay friend that he adores ( i even though they were dating). Lets call him Omar. Well, I met Omar, he was nice, we became friends. I became Peter's roommate, and life went on. One day Omar invited us to his house. He confesed me he was gay and had a boyfriend, my friend confesed that he had known for a while. My best friend and I got drunk, and my best friend confessed me he was bisexual and had been since before we met. He asked me if i accepted him, i said yes, and then he basically forced me to admit i was gay. He even told me he knew I was in love with him. Then he told our secret to his friend Omar and asked him if we should date. His friend told him it is a risk for our friendship, my friend agreed and entertained himself with other guys in the party. I had loved him for 2 years and the moment he turns to like men, he still doesn't like me???? :frowning2:
    That night we slept in the same bed, and we ended up having sex. He really seemed to like it. The next day I try to talk to him and he acts like nothing happenedand he was sstraight, WTF. A couple of times we were drunk later on and he tried to seduce me again, but i refused
    It has been a year since then, and i moved on cuz i realized he will never like me. But recently i am feeling again attraction and feelings for him. We are still roommates. He has been doing this thing that he approache his mouth to mine when he is threatenin me to hit me (we just play, no real violence) anyway, every time he does that, I get the urge of kissing him. I cant hold it anymore. Every day is a struggle to stop myself. He doesn't seem inviting to a kiss, he just seems to be playing. But come on, its impossible he forgot I love him. He is teasing me but what should I do. Evertime i suggest he is gay, he gets defensiv. He confuses me a lot, i fear I might have to end the ffriendship to get over my feelingd

2. MuchAdo312

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Forgive me for asking this, but why are you guys still roommates? It can't be easy to move on when you two are still living in the same place. If it is possible, I would consider moving out so that you can explore your feelings from a distance. If that isn't possible, I'd try to go out and meet other guys. Maybe a little space could be good for you two. If he gets jealous or realizes he misses you, then maybe a relationship could happen. If you meet someone you really like, then you have a new friend/potential relationship.

Good luck with everything! :slight_smile:

3. justarandomguy1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for answering. :slight_smile:.
    I have considered moving, and so has he. (But I don't know his reasons). It's just a hard step. I know it's the best thing to do, but I hate the idea of not seeing him everyday, but i know it would be healthier than the current situation