1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I ask her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by galaxygia, Sep 3, 2015.

1. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here I am. Again. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Does it mean something bad that I have to post here every week?

Okay, so once again, for those who have not seen my posts about my crush: I am in love with one of my friends who I have known (and had feelings for) for eight years. She is gay. I have had conflicting information as to whether or not she likes me. If you would like me to go into more detail just ask. I'm going to get to my dilemma at hand:

A girl in my grade is having her bat mitzvah in October. (For those who do not know: a bat mitzvah is a huge Jewish thing where a girl turns thirteen and there's a ceremony where she reads from the Torah and there's a party and all that jazz) All my friends are going. I know my crush is going. I'm wondering... should I ask her to dance with me at the party? One of my friends had hers back in June and I debated with myself about this back then. I did not end up asking her. I'm still kinda kicking myself over it. >.<

I'm not sure what else to write...? I guess I just need advice. Again. :lol: If you need to know something more just ask! :grin:

2. hullaballoo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dude you only have one life! I say go for it and if it doesn't work out then at least you tried
    Good luck!

3. Willa

It can't hurt to have a mitzvah dance with her! And it wouldn't really look that conspicuous either. Lots of girls dance with their female friends at their coming-of-age. Just have fun!

4. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. (Or I just read your post wrong I don't even know) The mitzvah is for some girl I'm not really friends with. I go to a school with a lot of rich kids and my whole grade is invited. I'm not Jewish and none of my friends are except one who had the bat mitzvah in June. My crush is actually Catholic XD I'm sorry.
    Depends on what type of dance it would be. To my friends it would be very conspicuous because I don't really dance with them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But I don't really care about attention anyway I just care about how my crush will react

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2015 at 08:20 PM ----------

Phew I don't know maybe still aghhhh

#4 galaxygia, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2015