1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My own mind is fighting me on this...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Kellian, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Kellian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, I have day dreams, as anyone will at my age. Normally they are happy, me coming out to my family them still loving me then me growing up to be a boy and finding love, happy stuff you know?
    However, the last few days my daydreams have taken a turn for the worst. One of them, the one that scares me the most, is me coming out, my family lashing out at me, then me ending up all alone on the streets with no one who cares.
    Then there's one were I come out my family seems un-bothered by it, we go for a picnic, and we end up at a orphanage (Do those even still exist?) And they drive off without me.

Now those two broke my courage to come out to them. They hate/dislike gay/trans/ect. and me being the only female child they have I'm not sure how my mother, who always says I'm her pride and joy, would take it. Is my day-dreams right or wrong? I don't know anymore, and I'm starting to turn into a ball of sadness, which one of my guy friends pointed out with. "Hey *******, you look sad, are you ok?" I feel stuck in a hole with quick sand that's pulling me in and I can't get out. I just really need some help right now, I normally feel safe in my house with my family but now that those thoughts are in my head I don't know if I should be afraid of them or not. :tears: :icon_sad: