1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I honestly don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GhostNeko, Sep 4, 2015.

1. GhostNeko

For almost five months I've been in a relationship with this girl and it's long distance. We're both saving up money to see each other next year and yet we're already having problems. We're both hurting that we can't see eachother, and she's always sad at this point. I don't want to break up with her, but I want her to feel better. To not be sad anymore. I really want to be hers, because I've been feeling that she's the one. She's always sad about how we can't see each other, and I'm always trying to tell her to please be happy because I love her, because I'm trying to make it work. Trying to be with her. Someone please help.

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry, I don't know how much there is that you can do. Not being able to see the person you're with whenever you want is one of the worst parts of long distance relationships. Skype, phone calls, date nights, and things like that can all help build a connection long distance. It's clear to me that you're already trying to plan a visit as soon as possible. If this is a sticking point for her, it doesn't sound like there's anything you can do.

3. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Long distance relationships are hard. The most you can do now, really, is try to communicate as much as possible, especially through video. It seems like the two of you are trying your best to visit each other ASAP, but right now, you guys can't really do much except making more calls, etc.

But if you guys have stuck together this long for a long distance relationship, I'm sure you guys can get through this. Keep going strong!

4. GhostNeko

Alright. Thank you!