1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feelings for straight best friend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Guitarscars2000, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Guitarscars2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Cliche IKR

Back in April, I came out to my straight best friend as lesbian, and she was 100% okay and fine with it which I'm so happy about! (As I was really worried.) Anyway, for a while I think I have started to develop feelings for her. We know literally everything about each other and we talk to each other everyday without fail. We are always saying how much we care about each other and how we constantly miss each other and how we both don't know what we'd do without one another. Also, we're always having fake arguments about who loves each other more etc etc. Recently at a sleepover with her and some other of our other friends, us two would constantly sneak off and go and talk and basically have secret cuddles. (We're always saying how much we love your cuddles too).

Whenever we're alone and watching a film or YouTube or something like that, we're always snuggled up and she always has her arm around me and her head on my shoulders. Whenever she looks up at me, it kills me because I really am falling for her.

As I said before we know everything about each other and help each other through our problems etc. I don't know if it just because we're so close and we help each other and it's just that?

The thing that kills me is that she always talks to me about this boy she likes and I obviously have to pretend that I'm all for it etc and it kills me.

I just don't know what to do!! Does anyone have any advice or experience??

2. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

I'm afraid you might be friendzoned.

Is she supportive of LGBT+ people? If yes, you might consider telling her. Therefore, if she isn't into you, at least she won't leave you. But, she might start treating you differently. You can't know till you tell, I guess.

I really hope she is into you.

3. dopplershift94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I told my friend that I had a crush on him and he was cool with it. Chances, are she'll be fine with it. After telling him and officially being rejected is how I was able to move on. I don't have to think about "what if I have a shot with him?"
    He politely told me that he didn't feel the same way.

Telling him was the best decision that I ever made.

4. Superconffused

Guys I'm in a similar predicament. I think u have fallen in love with my best friend and I need some help bad!! Can any of you guys out. I made a post or a blog... Lol idk I'm new to this thing but I did write about my problem if you would be so kind to look at it. Thank you And best of luck to you!!