1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confronting the past

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by joshuap, Sep 5, 2015.

1. joshuap

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Me and my friend at the time used to go to each others house quite often. One day while I was at his house, no one was home so things did get sexual but nothing major happened only one VERY small thing. This did happen around 4 years ago and we never talked about it since. Than one time around 2 years ago a rumor went around that things happened at a sleepover of mine but really nothing did happen and it's still going around today and me and the guy get questioned about it all the time by other kids. He says he is straight but I always remember the thing that happened at his house and everytime he says he is straight I wonder if he's bi or gay and just hiding it cause people in my school can get quite mean. My main question here is should I talk to him about it or just leave it alone? And if I do talk to him what should I say? Thanks

2. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't pressure him he's just stressed out by the pressure. What do you want from him though?

3. joshuap

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't want anything I just wanted to talk to him about it and ask him if he is gay or bi so he can have someone to talk to if he needs it

4. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are two ways to approach him: leave him alone, or ask.

Does he know you're gay, btw? If he does, then you can probably ask him about it. It might be easier on him to find someone to talk to regarding this matter, but how he reacts (positively or negatively) depends on himself. If he doesn't know your gay, I suggest you keep it to yourself. Especially the incident at your place a few years ago.