1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long distance dating. Need some advice.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by StartANewLifE, Sep 6, 2015.

1. StartANewLifE

Dear whoever who'll read this,

Good day. I have a question that's been floating in my mind for the past few months, weeks, days, hours, minutes,seconds:

Should I still pursue this?

Should I still pursue this?

I'm currently dating a guy. We've known each other for a month and a week now. We go out on a date once every two weeks and as of now we have dated three times.

The thing is, those days in between our dates are dreadful. He rarely messages me. I get that he's busy as he's already working compared to me who's still studying, but can he still at least have a time to text me? I feel like I'm the only one making the effort for us to communicate. I am often the one who messages him first and it's starting to wear me out.

We're on a long distance dating situation in which communication is crucial. And if we're still on this stage, and that's how he behaves - like I'm the only one interested - should I still pursue it?

We had good times during the dates though, but ugh, those days in between are difficult to go through. It's like I am so high and happy during the dates but after that bam! Back to zero.

I am confused as heck. It's becoming a ride of lowest lows and highest highs. I really like the guy but he's slowly turning me off.

Should I?

Should I ask him what he's really up to?

Yours sincerely,
    StartANewLifE
    Sorry for this long post...

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is it possible that he's just really bad at texting? What about other ways to communicate, like phone calls or Skype or Facebook?