1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Wish I Could Be Seen In A Romantic Light

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Chubba, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Chubba

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's all just very frustrating. I came out to people as bisexual just very casually when I feel the need to. I been starting to get comfortable and I would love to start dating. Problem is...I maybe been in one relationship that maybe lasted one month.Every other time for the last 12 years...I been rejected or I am too good of a friend. I would say that I am generally a very likeable guy but when it comes to wanting to date or be romantic. I am still in love with my best friend...but I can't tell him or anyone because he is getting married and I'm his best man. I am happy he is happy..but I'm not happy with being single. I've been trying to move on while still being there for him. I been going on dating sites online to at least find someone who is able to return feelings with no luck. I went to a couple gay clubs to get to know people but I was not feeling the vibe. I truly feel alone when it comes to find someone to connect to a deeper connection much closer than friends. Even better if they are actually bi. And I wish I can go to my friends about it...but I don't want to bother them about another friend zone thing. I know that I need to make more friends who truly know what I am going through but at the same time and let it build naturally...even though I really want more to explore .

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like you already know the issue, your ongoing feelings for your best friend. You NEED to get closure and move on. I am highly confidant this is holding you back from being able to find someone else that you can be happy with.

He is getting married, he obviously will not be in a position to reciprocate your feelings. What more evidence do you need?

3. HeartAmelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi karaokerockstar,
    I can't give you advice on your love for your friend, but i can say this. Somewhere in the word there is someone for you. Weather they're bi, gay, strait, pansexual, asexual, demisexual, a boy, a girl, genderfluid, or trans. There is someone out there for you and you're going to find the someday. I know it's hard now, but it will get better, I promise. So for now just try to be happy, because you deserve it as much as anyone.
    Hope I helped xx

4. Chubba

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know he is getting married and I do have the feeling he knows even though I never told him. He even said one time working 7 days a week that he wishes he could clone himself and make one if his clones gay to fool around wih me. And I know he can't reciprocate and since he is getting married, I don't think it's appropriate for me to tell him anyway...hence that's why I'm trying to date and meet people that are capable of doing so. But even before falling for my best friend....I still had issues of being seen in a romantic light with other people.