1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls gota crush on me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by stimpacks, Sep 8, 2015.

1. stimpacks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    She tells everyone that I'm her boyfriend.... We are really close, but when she gets drunk she likes to get touchy. I've ignored her for 2 weeks, told her my phone doesn't work lied to her. I've told her that I'm not her boyfriend. She said she understands. Than we'll hangout for a day and she gets that way again. She's had bad luck with boyfriends and said that if they acted like me she would date them again. She also said something along the lines of "I don't need anyone because I have you?" Its scary I don't want to hurt her feelings or anything. Pls help me Maury. I'm kidding, I know I just gotta take more time away from her. I've told her how I felt about it, so now I'm just wait til it sinks in for her.

2. DeadheadPride

Have you just straight up came out to her? That's what I would do. I think you should tell her that you don't want it to change your friendship, but that it makes you really uncomfortable when she says that.