1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What could be the reason this girl is treating me differently...?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Manicpanicx, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Manicpanicx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never asked about her sexuality so idk what team she plays for or if she plays for both but she has stressed plenty of times that she's a supporter of LGBT rights. However, I've noticed she tends to be friendlier towards females who look female and males who look male (regardless of whether they're gay or straight). I am a female lesbian who dresses in a guyish manner and although she obviously doesn't discriminate, she doesn't treat me the same way she does the others. Almost like she's slightly uncomfortable being around me. Why would someone who supports the LGBT community act like this?

2. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Maybe she likes you and feels nervous around you? Or maybe she is scared to lead you on by her friendliness (or so she thinks). I am questioning myself At the moment but do get quiet around people I may have potential interest in, to suppress it so that nothing happens and I don't give the wrong idea.

3. confusedbubble

Same as orchidea said I go shy round people I'm interested in